Janitorial Services, Commercial cleaners, Commercial cleaning, Window Cleaning, carpet cleaning, medical cleaning, Odor removal, Office cleaning, Class A Office cleaning, Education Cleaning, School Cleaning, Industrial Cleaning, post construction cleaning, Cleaning services, Green Clean,
New York State leads the nation in healthy, sustainable public facilities management. By using green cleaning products to clean our schools and buildings, New York State is promoting a safer, more productive environment for our employees, children and visitors.
Green Cleaning Benefits
Why go green? Consistent use of green cleaning products:
- Removes toxins from indoor environments.
- Reduces airborne dust and chemical gases.
- Promotes better health and well-being for building occupants
- Lowers the environmental footprint of your facility.
- Promotes efficient use and management of products and cleaning best practices.
- Eliminates the need for multiple products – one green cleaner can do the job of many standard cleaners.
- Saves money through competitive pricing, product consolidation or elimination.
Green Cleaning & EO 4
Under Executive Order 4, state agencies, public authorities and public benefit corporations are required to purchase cleaning products that meet the following environmental specifications:
New York State Green Cleaning Law
The Green Cleaning Law (Chapter 584 of the Laws of 2005) requires elementary and secondary schools to procure and use environmentally sensitive cleaning and maintenance products under the guidelines provided by the Office of General Services. OGS maintains a list of approved green cleaning products for schools to reference in compliance with the law.
Call Now for free money saving articles and videos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!